Swamp FOIL (Unstable) Sweepstakes
Open to legal resident of the United States over the age of eighteen (18). Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law. See full Terms.
This week's Sweepstakes is for a FOIL Unstable Swamp.
Contributed By: EIN!
PucaTrade Rewards Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO WIN. SOME RESTRICTIONS APPLY. ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Purpose. The PucaTrade Rewards Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is designed to reward our PucaTrade community members. Prizes will be selected by random drawing, and will be awarded in accordance with these Official Rules (the “Rules”). In order to enter the Sweepstakes, you must agree to these Rules.
2. Sponsor. PucaTrade, 570 Grand Ave. Suite 5, Oakland, CA 94610. The Sweepstakes is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated in any way with any third party, including without limitation, Facebook or LinkedIn.
3. Eligibility. To be eligible to enter the Sweepstakes, you must be over the age of eighteen (18), a legal resident of the United States, and a member in good standing of the PucaTrade community, and have won no more than two (2) other PucaTrade Rewards Sweepstakes in the previous calendar year. Immediate family members (i.e., parents, children, grandparents, grandchildren, aunts, uncles, nieces or nephews) of PucaTrade employees may not be eligible to enter or to win. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law.
4. How To Enter. To enter the Sweepstakes, you must be a registered member of the PucaTrade Community with available PucaPoints in your account, which may be exchanged for a Sweepstakes entry. There are two methods of entry:
a. PucaPoint Exchange. PucaTrade members earn PucaPoints by engaging in a variety of activities on the PucaTrade Service, for example by verifying your account, completing your want list, engaging in card trades, and other manners put forth in the PucaTrade Terms of Service, or in any other manner made available from time to time on our Service. During the Sweepstakes Period, you may exchange 100 PucaPoints for one (1) Sweepstakes entry (“Entry”). Once a user submits his or her PucaPoints into a Sweepstakes, those PucaPoints are deducted from the user’s total PucaPoints and are not returned, irrespective of whether the user wins any Prize. The maximum number of Entries will depend solely on the Entrant’s number of available PucaPoints that the Entrant elects to exchange for Entries.
b. Promote PucaTrade on social media. You may earn one (1) Sweepstakes Entry by sharing PucaTrade with your friends on Twitter using the hashtag #PucaTrade during the Sweepstakes Period. You will earn only one (1) Entry using this method regardless of the number of Twitter mentions you post during the Sweepstakes Period.
5. Sweepstakes Period. The Sweepstakes begins on 03/12/2018 at 12:00 AM California time zone (PST) in the United States and ends on 03/19/2018 at 1:00 PM, California time zone (PST) (the “Sweepstakes Period”). All dates are subject to change.
6. Selection of Winners. Within three (3) business days of the close of the Sweepstakes Period, Sponsor shall randomly select a potential winner from all eligible Entries from the Sweepstakes. The drawing shall take place in Sponsor’s office in 570 Grand Ave, Suite 5, Oakland CA 94610. The manner of the drawing and the selection of potential winner shall be in the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. If a potential winner is unable for whatever reason to accept his or her prize, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
7. Winner Notification. The potential winner will be notified by email within two (2) weeks from the end of the Sweepstakes Period. If a potential winner does not respond to the notification attempt within three (3) days from the first notification attempt or if the email is returned as undeliverable, then the potential winner may be disqualified and an alternate potential winner will be selected from among all eligible entries received. Before awarding a Prize, Sponsor may require you to show proof of identification, an affidavit of eligibility, a publicity release, or other documents. You must execute and return all documents to Sponsor within two (2) weeks of the date any such documents are sent to you or your Prize may be forfeited (in Sponsor’s sole discretion). If, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, you are found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Rules, or if Sponsor is unable to contact you, you will forfeit the Prize and Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner at random from the pool of eligible entries received. Allow 8 weeks for delivery of your Prize, which will be mailed to the address you provided on your PucaTrade registration. All expenses related to the acceptance and use of a Prize, including if applicable, federal, state and local taxes, are the sole responsibility of the Winner. The Winner and a copy of these Official Rules will be available upon request once the Winner is selected, and for 90 days thereafter.
8. Prize. The Prize shall be (1) Swamp FOIL (Unstable) Total approximate value of the prize is $30. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible Entries. Each Entry shall be equally weighted and have the same chance of winning. Prize shall be selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion. No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent for prizes is allowed, except that PucaTrade reserves the right to substitute a prize, in whole or in part, of equal or greater monetary value if a prize cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, as described for any reason.
9. General Conditions. These Rules are subject to and incorporated by reference within Sponsor’s Terms of Service. If there is any conflict between the Terms of Service and these Rules, the Rules take precedence but only in relation to the Sweepstakes. In the event of any conflict between these Rules and the details contained on the PucaTrade website, the details set forth in these Rules shall prevail. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply and Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant from the Sweepstakes if, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, it reasonably believes that the Entrant has attempted to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, deception, or other unfair playing practices or annoys, abuses, threatens or harasses any other entrants or the Sponsor.
11. Limitations on Liability. Sponsor and its officers, directors, employees, owners, affiliates, agents, contractors, and partners (“Released Parties”) are not responsible for illegible, lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, or undeliverable email or Entries; or for any computer, telephone, satellite, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, or availability, or garbled, corrupt or jumbled transmissions, service provider/Internet/web site/use net accessibility, availability, or traffic congestion, or any technical, typographical, or other error, or unauthorized human intervention, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of registration information, or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information or of any Entries. Sponsor and the Released Parties assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, or technical error. If, for any reason, an Entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost or otherwise destroyed, corrupted or for any other reason inadvertently not accepted as an Entry into a particular Sweepstakes, your sole remedy is to receive replacement PucaTrade Points that you can use to submit another Entry into a different Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without prior notice, to suspend or cancel any Sweepstakes or alter the rules for any reason, including but not limited to alteration or corruption of the administration of the Sweepstakes by computer virus, technical problem, or other unforeseeable event, and to credit participants of any stopped Sweepstakes with the PucaTrade Points, if any, submitted for Entry into any such Sweepstakes.
12. Binding Nature, Waiver, Indemnification. By entering a Sweepstakes, you agree: (a) to be bound by these Rules and by all applicable laws and decisions of Sponsor, which shall be binding and final; (b) to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with respect to these Official Rules; (c) to waive all of your rights to bring any claim, action, or proceeding against the Sponsor or the Released Parties in connection with the Website or any Sweepstakes; and (d) to forever and irrevocably agree to release, defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Sponsor and the Released Parties from any and all claims, lawsuits, judgments, causes of action, proceedings, demands, fines, penalties, liability costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable outside attorneys’ fees) that may arise in connection with: (i) the Website, any Sweepstakes, the awarding of any Prize, or any activities engaged in in connection with the Website or a Sweepstakes, including but not limited to your participation or inability to participate in any Sweepstakes or other activity, (ii) typographical or printing errors in these Official Rules or any Sweepstakes materials, (iv) any change in any Prize (or any components thereof) due to unavailability, or due to reasons beyond Sponsor’s control, (v) any interruptions in or postponement, cancellation, or modification of any Sweepstakes, (vi) human error, (vii) incorrect or inaccurate transcription, receipt or transmission of any Entry, (viii) any technical malfunctions or unavailability of the Website or any telephone network, computer system, computer online system, computer timing and/or dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, or Internet service provider, or mail service utilized by Sponsor, any of the Released Parties or by you, (ix) interruption or inability to access the Website or any online service via the Internet due to hardware or software compatibility problems, (x) any lost/delayed data transmissions, omissions, interruptions, defects, and/or any other errors or malfunctions, (xi) any late, lost, stolen, mutilated, misdirected, illegible, delayed, garbled, corrupted, destroyed, incomplete, undeliverable or damaged Entries, (xii) any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of the Released Parties, (xiii) lost, late, stolen, misdirected, damaged or destroyed Prizes (or any element thereof), or (xiv) the negligence or willful misconduct by you. SPONSOR AND RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE, WHETHER TO YOU OR TO ANY OTHER PERSON OR TO ANY PROPERTY, RELATED TO OR RESULTING FROM YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES AND/OR ACCEPTANCE OR USE OF ANY PRIZE. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR THE USE OF ANY PRIZE, YOU EXPRESSLY ASSUME ALL LIABILITY AND RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION AND AGREE THAT PARTICIPATION IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
13. Forum and recourse to judicial procedures. These Rules shall be governed by, subject to, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, United States of America, excluding all conflict of law rules. If any provision(s) of these Rules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in full force and effect. To the extent permitted by law, the rights to litigate, seek injunctive relief or make any other recourse to judicial or any other procedure in case of disputes or claims resulting from or in connection with this Sweepstakes are hereby excluded, and Entrants expressly waive any and all such rights.